Due to the recent facility closures we want to inform you of our current plans regarding refunds and credits:
- Memberships: Courts Plus members who have paid in full will have their membership extended for the length of the closure. For example; if we are closed for 3 weeks you will have a 3 week extension on your membership. Members who are on installment billing will not be charged during the closure. Accounts will be adjusted accordingly when facilities reopen and billing resumes.
- Rentals and Parties: We are currently working with rentals through May 15. If your party has been scheduled during this time we will be happy to refund or reschedule your event without a cancellation or rescheduling fee.
- Rec Station, Sunbeams & Rainbows, and other programs with automatic billing will NOT be charged or billed during the closure. All automatic billings and payments are suspended until we reopen.
- All paid events that were scheduled to take place during the closure will be refunded automatically at this time. You do not need to request a refund.
- Currently, all programs are on hold. We are working on plans to reschedule or cancel, and we will process credits and refunds when facilities reopen.
If you have any questions regarding our refund policy, please use the Elmhurst Park District's Contact form. We will do our best to respond to you Monday-Friday between 9am-5pm. We thank you for your patience and understanding. We value you as a customer and look forward to serving you again in the near future.
Please note that the above mentioned refund practices are being offered during this special closure and are not our standard policies.